Final Fantasy Dimensions Series
The First Fantasy Dimensions metaseries only includes two individual games (for now), so far this includes:
Final Fantasy Legends: Toki no Suishō
Final Fantasy Legends: Toki no Suishō (which means "Crystal of Space-Time" in English) is a free-to-play game for both the Android and Apple iOS devices. It is the 2nd installment to the "Final Fantasy Legends" series (known as "Final Fantasy Dimensions" outside of Japan) and was again developed by Matrix Software and published by Square Enix. The game was released only in Japan on Feb. 12, 2015. There is currently no indication if this title will be released elsewhere at the moment. The game revolves around traveling through time and space to save the world. The director of the game happens to be one of the three that worked on the hit 1995 title, Chrono Trigger, so there is a general 'old school' feel and obvious gameplay/story similarities.
- Morrow – An adventure-seeking kid from the countryside.
- Aemo – A girl from the future who has lost her memories.
- Wrieg - A dependable adventurer who has traveled the world.
- Mootie - A newborn mythical beast deity.
- Parai - A lone wolf who carries on the bloodline of the Dwarves
- Maina - A descendant of ninjas who dwell in the shadows of time.
- Jornee - An elven princess filled with curiosity.
- The Deathlord - An immortal Dark Elf.